Dean Marshall Consultancy understand that Government web design, like all Public Sector web design, has very different needs compared to the commercial sector. We regularly work with local and national government, and the public sector as a whole, ensuring those specific requirements are reflected in your public sector web development project.
We have experience of designing and building a range of public sector websites:
- Local government web design / local authority web design (city council, county council, unitary authorities, London borough councils)
- Sites for local education authorities and school websites
- Websites for executive units within H.M Government departments
- Departments within the NHS (National Health Service)
More and more, people are turning to the Internet as their first port of call when they are looking for a information and Dean Marshall Consultancy help you ensure that your website fulfils the ever growing requirements of a public sector web site.
Government Public Sector Web Design Constraints
You may be operating under some of the following constraints:
- Limited budget - any spending has to be justified.
- No dedicated web management team - your staff have real jobs and operating the website is frequently just one more task.
- No pre-prepared promotional materials - we can help you produce the text for your website.
- Restrictions on your time - you and your staff don't have abundant time for learning complex new skills.
In particular we are on top of issues such as accessibility, value for money, the drive for the adoption of Open Source in Government and the move away from closed source commercial software with its high annual licensing costs.
With a professional Joomla web site from Dean Marshall Consultancy you can:
- Manage your own data on the site, - reflect the latest news and services of your organisation.
- Capture information - use on-line surveys, newsletter sign-ups or analyse visitor traffic.
- Contact - Make it easier for people to contact you. For example, on-line forms, forums and structured e-mails can help.
- Fulfillment - instant access to downloadable samples, info sheets, white papers
- Enhance your image - a well-designed Web site instils confidence and can create a positive image of your organisation.
- Media relations - an on-line press kit can make it easy for journalists to research or report on you.
We can help no matter what you need from your web site design project. We can help whether you are looking for a small town council web design project or a large scale county council web design project or something even larger with hundreds or even thousands of pages.
We do one other thing that other public sector web designers don't. We 100% GUARANTEE results! If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with our service, just call us and we'll give you a complete refund.