On-site Joomla Training - delivery in the workplace is often the most convenient solution for you, our training team will come to your premises and train your staff in situ.
Advantages of On-Site Joomla Training
- Familiarity with environment.
- There are no extra journeys for your staff to make, and no extra travel arrangements to make.
- Staff know their way around and are in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- Staff learn on their own machines.
There is no need to learn on unfamiliar systems, unfamiliar software, or even on machines configured differently. The greater the match between the training system and the trainees own system the more relevant the training. Dean Marshall Consultancy have 30 years experience with computers, as you know, computers in those days were basic beyond belief, 126k memory for the whole machine, we've seen new technology come and go so our ability to work with you and use your machinery in the office is not an issue, it's actually one of our strengths.
On-site Joomla Training Staff Availability
Unlike off-site training, should a situation arise where staff are required to look into a work related matter they are available.
Types of Corporate Joomla Training Courses
Our Joomla training courses and seminars are highly customisable. We suggest a delivery timescale but these are guidelines only and customers are free to amend these as they see fit. Obviously too short a delivery time can result in reduced retention by the trainees.
The following types of course are ideally suited to on-site delivery:
- Short intensive courses - 1 to 5 day Joomla training courses.
- Ongoing Joomla Training Courses - delivered one day per week over a number of weeks.
On-site Joomla training courses are available throughout the UK.