The Dean Marshall Consultancy Joomla training team comprises some leading figures from within the Joomla CMS community. These are people who are recognised experts in the field of Content Management Systems. Our professionals have contributed thousands of hours and tens of thousands of articles and support forum posts within the Joomla CMS support communities. These are the experts and professionals who write the training guides that everyone else uses when they roll out their new sites.
If you will be using the Joomla Content Management System (CMS) for your next website or you want to give your staff a real insight into what the Joomla CMS can do and how it works - we can help.
Our CMS training can be provided in the following manner:
- One to One Joomla training - via Skype
- On-site Joomla training courses (in your workplace)
- Off-site Joomla training courses (hotels and conference centres)
- Joomla CMS training seminars at our CityLab office
- Organisation wide CMS training - 'Cascade Training'
Corporate CMS Training Packages
We have prepared a range of information materials that will explain more about what you should be looking for in a content management system and why we recommend the Joomla content management system to our clients.
Customisable or Tailored CMS Training Courses
All of our CMS training courses are 100% customisable - we will discuss your requirements and tailor a package to meet your organisation's specific training needs.
With the ever growing importance of the Internet, and the web in particular, you need to make the right decision when it comes to your website's next facelift. We believe that our integrated CMS packages are the way forward.
We can show you and your team:
- Why you need a content management system
- Why the CMS is ideal for you and your organisation.
- How easy Joomla is to install.
- How to choose between Joomla and competing CMSs.
- How non-technical users can create and maintain pages.
- How to use the CMS's built-in features
- How to extend your site by installing extensions (components, modules, plugins) from the Extension Directory.